Sunday, March 11, 2007

Please, please pray for Aunty Bea

I wanted to write about other things. But some developments paled all others in priority and shoves everything else away from thoughts.

It has come to my knowledge just moments ago that Aunty Bea underwent a surgery and has not been recovering as she should. Jenn could not tell me what was wrong because she could not recall as she heard the news as she was coming out of anaesthesia from her own surgery.

And I could not call Uncle Wai Wah because Melbourne is three hours ahead. It's extremely frustrating.

Jenn and I deliberated and decided that either of us would have just GONE THERE and take over all the household matters if we could. But we can't! Jenn is still recovering from her own surgery and I have this stupid one month notice to serve!!!! Why didn't I quit earlier??? Hang the Macbook. We are thinking - who else can we send?

Please pray for Aunty Bea. She is one of the loveliest persons on earth and I love her. I love her and Uncle Wai Wah and the three boys, whom I am sure are all quietly anxious because they love her to bits.

She is advised that all she can do is remain at resting positions and if needed to just walk to the sink.

Please pray that she would heal normally. She should have been well a month ago, Jenn said. Please pray she won't have so much acid in her that puts her at risk of stroke. Please pray she won't anymore get attacks where she could not breathe. Please pray she would recover to the pink of health once more.

Please pray that family, friends and church in Melbourne would rally around them and be Jesus to them at this time. (If they are home it would have been so much better!)

Please pray that the family will be drawn closer to Abba Father at this time; that His peace that transcends all understanding will dwell in their household and hearts; that the Chan family will very soon claim the victory that is already theirs. In Jesus' name I pray, AMEN.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't serve it..just go!

nicole said...

I can't go because if I don't serve my notice I have to pay my company back and I can't do that with my upcoming trip to London :( I'd go if they don't ask me to pay back but that is not likely at all...