Monday, March 19, 2007

I have guests

I always thought I know who reads my blog. But that is not true! Over the weekend I got comments from two persons I could not identify. (Eyes growing wide).

Just want to say Hi! To Anjali and Cheekych. I am not sure if I know you gals. Would you care to introduce yourselves?

Anjali – Are you by the way the Anjali I know from ages ago, who is a friend of Taufiq’s? If yes, HELLO!! How did you get to know about my blog? If not, and you are a totally stranger, HELLO!! How did you get to know about my blog?

Cheekych – You saw your grandma’s boobs? That’s not very nice; to sneak up on an unsuspecting old lady.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, hello to you too. Am Anjali the stranger (and not Taufiq's friend). But Am Jens' friend tho, hence visited your blog through the link on hers and decided to leave a comment on the naked man post. I dig anything naked. Heh.
:-)

Anonymous said...

I guess there's no need for introductions! Nicole meet Anjali, Anjali Nicole. :-) The world's on my keyboard!

nicole said...

Hi Anjali nice to meet you. I've been checking out your blog too. Glad you both could drop by :)