Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Addicted and shipwrecked


Addiction. I got one. I cannot stop blog-surfing!

So to break that I am going to think about which 5 blogger friends would I want to have with me if we are to be shipwrecked on an island. The list isn’t that long.

Lok. Because he scales mountains and dives the deepest trenches (some exaggeration here). Probably could catch fish (and give full details of their species and attributes). Corny but funny. Good at solving problems.

BK. A doctor is useful even if he has split personalities. Entertaining. Fancies himself a hitchhiker of the galaxy. Don't ask him for directions. Supposedly can cook. Definitely can give Sunday morning sermons.

My brother. The sort of guy who is game for anything – wants to try out for the next season of Amazing Race Asia and I won’t be surprised if he wins, if he and partner make the deadline. Great cook, if BK fails in that department.

Chloè. My bestest friend. Siow-cha-bo. Very smart siow-cha-bo. Clean-freak. Can clean.

Gin, my closest friend throughout high school. But she probably would prefer to be stuck with HM somewhere else. Plus, she doesn’t blog, not personally. So, maybe Lydia. Hey, this little cili padi backpacked Latin America on her own, ok?

And then there’s me. I can start my organic farm, finally.

2 comments:

HL said...

Me? Really? Oh wow. Thanks. :)

nicole said...

Oh you are most welcome... for cleaning those fishes, too :)