MBTI assessment
So Aileen is doing this full time course in church and it has been giving her lots of joys and laughter. She (our surrogate flatmate) came back telling us (me and Darren) excitedly about the Myers-Briggs personality assessment the course took them through.
We tried to figure out what Darren and I could be.
Darren disliked the questions (!!??). I have trouble with answering some. That says something about our personalities already.
Darren said I should try to “fake it” by answering the questions as if I am in a job interview and needed to impress my future employer. I told him I would still be me; I won’t try to be what I am not.
Except according to the test, the careers suited to me are all those jobs with NO MONEY!!!!
So, I did try to fake it as much as possible but I still ended up being me—the same profile, only milder.
Aileen- ESTJ
Nicole- INFP
Darren- I/ENTJ
I made Kevyn do it this morning. Kevyn- ENFJ
The assessment: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp
The 16 personality types: http://www.myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/the-16-mbti-types.asp
Which one are you?
4 comments:
I am INFJ/P, now you know why I'm not rich!
Aunty Eng Lee! Welcome to the poor people's boat. Nevertheless it shall be a happy boat.
Heyy!
I'm ENFP. I think I'm destined to be poor... :(
my dear starfish, if you do that degree in journalism in UK on a student loan, the possibility is quite high...
Post a Comment