Matching clothes pegs
I’ve developed an obsessive compulsive behaviour.
I discovered this in the past year, and it manifests while drying my clothes. I thought it was just being fanciful to have my black and white clothes matched with white pegs, and coloured clothes with coloured pegs.
It progressed into matching warm coloured clothes with pink pegs and cool coloured clothes with blue and green pegs.
It then intensified into an irritation whenever I could not find pegs that conform to the rules.
Same goes with hangers but that’s no so bad because you only need one hanger per piece of clothing, not two as with pegs. Oh ya, I must use two pegs for each piece of clothing.
My obsessive compulsion dictates that clothes pegs must be used in pairs that also match.
Help me.
Is this Freudian?
3 comments:
i thought i was the only one. For me, it extends beyond cloth pegs and hangers. i need my office mug to match my cubicle, tissue box to match my car interior, and i get irritated when i see a red pail in a guest toilet that is freaking beige (come on, mum!!!). i'd like to think we see finer things in life ;-) my boss calls me "anal". But you know, only creative ppl have such obsessions (so they say ... kakakaka) ;-)
I am glad I am not the only freak!!!!! Whew!Er... are you the one who also has to wear matching underwear all the time?
I think hoh... calling them underwear doesnt sound so sexy loh.. maybe if you can call it knickers??? But... only hm would know if those worn by gin is matching. But then again, if its coming off...who cares!!!!!
wahahahahahahahhahahahha.......
seriously, i think one need to wear matching undies loh. Say for eg, u had an emergency and something bad happened and you are brought into the hospital's emergency unit unconscious.... well at least you look good right? imagine... having an almost torn green bra with pink knickers???? EEEEWWWWWWWWW
Post a Comment