Playground of the kings
Hampton Court Palace is renowned for its opulence and the still beautifully kept grounds. CH and I took advantage of good weather two weekends back for a visit. As we were both bored of old buildings, we enjoyed only the gardens.
Here are some of my favourite shots. I have no idea why the vertical shots appear horizontal even though they appeared the right way on my computer. Pointers, anyone?


5 comments:
are those trees naturally that way? they look so well groomed :-) all your photos look so pretty!!!
haha, no they are shaped that way!
Erm.. i can't help but feel that the second picture looks vulgar.. really looks like a female body part.. =p
Kev
KEV!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EWE!!!!!!!!! I thought it was one of my nicest pictures!!!!!!!!! You know I published your comment without first checking what the second picture was. I hate you now.
hahahahahaha. i am so looking at photo #2 now, and I can't help but to agree with kev!
btw, you look damn cun lah woman!
Post a Comment