Enter with strong constitution
Haha... Wat? Hang gliding is not for the faint hearted, no?
Anyways, I've introduced some new/old friends to Nicolaephoria (ni-CO-lay-FHO-ree-ah). So I've decided to add a navigator bar for the top 12 most popular postings as a "summary" of this blog.
I'd also like to introduce a new blogger friend. DocPerineum. I didn't know what it meant until I asked him but I won't tell you. It says a lot about his job. He is new to blogging but promises to be quite prolific.
The doc is also single and eligible and has asked me to find him a suitable partner. CM, if you are reading this, consider yourself employed for the job also since you do like being a matchmaker.
Charles, as we high school friends recently decided to call him, takes great pictures and likes big boys' toys (I mean cars and cameras, and really sophisticated ones, too). He adores his nieces (good family values??). So girls (or boys doing a favour for girls), send in those CVs.
6 comments:
Perineum?! LOL! I knew about that word when I got preggie..hahaha..
hahaha!! i knew my mommy friends would know!!!
err... why don't you send in yours too... haha!
Anonymous, would you own up? I know you want to be a candidate! BTW, the doc is not a Christian so that cancels him from my list! No offence doc, you are a great guy...:P
well... if he's gay... ...
He is definitely not gay lor... we've known him since we were 13 and trust me, he is not gay. So where's the CV??
Post a Comment