Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Where are the bubbles, dear?

Aunty Cindy's room in their new home is the size of a futsal court. According to Jon. I am inclined to agree.

The toilet with jacuzzi is already bigger than my room back home.

The jacuzzi. How perfect. My Christmas present to her and Uncle Kim Seng were Body Shop bubble baths and I didn't even know they were going to install a jacuzzi.

My cheeky note said: For many happy baths together :)

Of course she couldn't wait till Christmas; opened and USED her present on Christmas Eve.

"I squeezed the liquid into the water but it didn't foam up. I even asked Uncle Kim Seng, 'How come ah?' But he didn't know why either."
"So how?"
"So I squeezed some more lor!"
"How much?"
"A few times." [Eyes opened wide, jaw dropped]
"And then??"
"And then I turned on the jacuzzi...."

[GASP!!!]

And then the full length foam party for two happened.

"Er, dear, where are you? I can't see you..." [getting foam out of their eyes]

Aunty Cindy is so funny.

No comments: