Ethical doctor??? (emphasis not mine)
BK sent me this email some days back. I thought it is pretty funny.
Recently I have been asked, `What makes an ethical doctor?', and `Do you know of any ethical doctor?'. I was very tempted to say, 'Hey, you are speaking to one now!!!' but then it won't be too ethical to sound arrogant, right? So, the usual stuff like
1. Not money orientated
2. Surely not money orientated
3. Definitely not money orientated
Of course if I stopped at that, it would have seemed very money-orientated.
A. Patient orientated
B. Surely patient orientated
C. Definitely patient orientated
So, what would you have said?
My reply:
How about (1) money orientated and (2) surely and definitely patient orientated, the two being complementary, not mutually exclusive.
Ahem... I always knew I am smart. (No, please don't choke. It is only the second day of the year). (Although BK is a respiratory specialist and he could help you out there).
A toast to many more funny blog posts. A toast to a beautiful 2007.
No comments:
Post a Comment