Friday, January 12, 2007

I'm a hunter??? I'd be fooled

Our new intern was eager for work but we had nothing we could pass to him immediately. Cleverly my colleague diverted him to do an online quiz…on seduction style!

Well, I did it too. Hunter??? But I’m smokin’ hot, okay….

CH, you should do that ok? Consider it the only time I can repay you for the many quizzes you share with me :)

My bro already posted his up. He is all cuddles but I could tell you that, too.




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I havent got my broadband at home sorted as yet...so no seduction style test for me till end of the month..or should I do tat in the office? hmm...how shall i charge my time then? studying the art of seduction??! Tat will go well with the directors!!??

Anonymous said...

yes! I agree you are smoking hot! And i agree that you are sincere...as to the bold part..hmm..gotta work on it.. kekeke..

Anonymous said...

i am the charlatan, bad... heheheh

nicole said...

hmmm... charlatan, huh? Why are we not surprise!! :p

Anonymous said...

Whoa! Charlatan...a new word for me! But i went to search dictionary to find out the meaning. But ar, i am juz wondering how is it related to the art of seduction lo.. and TYL, if it does in fact depicts your character, then, why not consider giving yourself a Christian name; Charles Tan, or Charlie Tan?! :p
Sounds like Charlatan rite? muahahahaha... :P

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAH This is hilarious!!! CH officially gets the award for the wittiest comment in nicolaephoria and drtan has a new name! CharlesTan!!!!! Hahahahaah This is SOOOOOOO funny!!!

Anonymous said...

ooi....you people...terrible lah.. I love my name... and i think charlatan....sounds more like having char(siew)la & (wan)tan... get it??? hehhe.. and moreover... tan(telur) yiap (masuk) loong (lubang) sounds so much nicer... hehehehhe...... and no way am i going to have a name similar to the england royalty ugly prince with bat's wing ear!!! hahahhah

cheers

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. are we giving nama glamour to the doctor too? :-P kakaka

Anonymous said...

hahaha...you guys are soooooOOOO funny!! now i know where the name Charles originate from! way to go, CH!! so after finding yourself a Christian name, you have all this experience, eh?