Stupid things people do
1. You need item X and it has to be around price Y. You are not sure if the shops and malls in your neighbourhood have it within that price. You know for sure, however, that one outlet one hour away from your house has it because you bought the same item there before. Would you (a) head straight for the outlet one hour from your house, or (b) go round the shops and malls in your neighbourhood to find item X around price Y, first?
2. I like egg tarts (they Chinese type, not the Portuguese ones). So for lunch today I bought an egg tart from Polar Express. I wanted another pastry and decided on a peach tart. I came back and had lunch with Kevyn in the pantry. The egg tart was goooood. The peach tart was not. Would you (a) have bought two egg tarts to ensure you enjoy both equally well or would you (b) value diversity anyways over sure enjoyment?
3. You need fruits and you pass by a grocer. The papaya looks good. But you are not sure if you already bought a papaya over the weekend. If you don’t buy one now, you may end up not having a papaya or fruits at all for at least a few days because you are forgetful and would not make the special trip to the fruit store. Do you (a) buy the papaya anyways and risk ending up with two, or (b) not buy the papaya and do without fruits for a few days? Don't say buy other fruits because you only want papayas.
3 comments:
1. a
2. b
3. a
Hope this helps.
:p
Two papayas were sitting in the fridge. Now there is one. I am leaving for Malaysia tonight. What to do with papaya No.2?
Bring the papaya with you back to Msia!! :p I can comment now!! Woo hoo...!!
Post a Comment