Saturday, December 23, 2006

The orthodontist spoketh, too

Sitting on the dental chair with the light shining on me. When Dr Loh spoke I wondered if it was one of those prophetic moments.

It wasn't, I think. But it was still meaningful.

"Well, it's the end of the year. And visions that I have not achieved I am going to realign. It's good to have visions. Or else we get lost."

Nodded my head. It was all I could do.

"I think it is good to set high visions. If we don't reach all of them it is OK. We still learn from the journey in trying to reach it."

Nodded again.

Normally, we would talk about Malaysian politics. He would pause with what he is doing when I wanted to speak.

This time, I didn't really know what to say about visions. I have not set visions before. Maybe I will try that. Dr Loh is a very wise man.

No comments: