Monday, December 18, 2006

Just...

It's been raining non-stop. Like, non-stop.

Digression: James accused me of losing my American accent despite living there almost three years, so I am practicing. He says I speak like an Australian?????? Could it be because I have an Aussie flatmate?

The rain has been amazing. I am like thinking, there is just no end to this. How much can heaven pour forth? Endlessly. Like His faithfulness and grace.

Must bring umbrella tomorrow.

Lok wrote an uber (new word I learnt, a superlative of "super-duper") critique of 007 Casino Royale.
Read it. I have not seen the show but after reading his critique I am intrigued. His latest blog on Malaysian politics was interesting, too.

Actually, when Lok does blog, it is always interesting.

Cheeks gets frustrated at the dearth of my movie bank. I missed so many shows I wanted to watch that I gave up trying to catch up. We were walking down Orchard on Saturday evening and he saw a car and exclaimed "Hey, that's a tofu car!" It drew a blank from me.

"You didn't watch Initial D?" Shook my head. "Man!" In fact, I had wanted to watch Initial D. Cheeks gave a pretty good explanation of why that car was called a tofu car and I shan't spoil it by giving you a poor repeat.

Digression: NEVER go to Orchard Street (Jalan Kebun as Cheeks called it!!) on weekends. Ignore at your peril.

No comments: