Medical check-up
I don’t like medical check-ups. They take your blood.
This is the worst part for me. I can’t stand the sight of blood. Otherwise I would have been a doctor. I would like to think.
I am SURE the spot where they drew blood will bruise and I would look abused for two weeks. Darn.
I don’t like x-rays either. The nurse told me to put my pendant in my mouth, lift my hands and take a deep breath. She said not to let go of my breath. I didn’t.
Then she went out!!! I’m like…..er….. mmwhenmmcanmmImmbreathemmagain??
She came back just when I thought I cannot hold anymore.
Then they want your pee. Except I went to the toilet just before I went to the clinic, and I didn’t have any pee left. So I had to ask for water and just sat there reading magazines until my bladder fills up- thank goodness I have small one (of course it doesn’t mean you can only relieve yourself when your bladder is full but most normal people do).
Am glad it was over.
No comments:
Post a Comment