Friday, November 10, 2006

Chloe has too much time in her hands

Which is probably why she is doing IQ tests on the web. I mean, she’s almost a genius- as if her academics and other achievements don’t already show that!

Anyways, I did it too :p

Chloe is so generous to share all these weird web stuff.

Digression No.1: The phenomenon in which all means-of-productions find ourselves today is called Friday.

Digression No.2: I had to produce two proposals in three days and you can figure out what that means. So now that the second one has been submitted...

APPARENTLY, I have very high IQ. Which means the test must be flawed.

It said my score was 131 and my colleague said anything above 100 is super. You can tell none of us really want to work today- yesterday at 8pm, 80% of the office was still working.

I am a visual linguist and there are only 6/1000 people like me around. WHOA! (Rolling on the floor with laughter)

Anyways, I cheated for one of the most difficult questions, I think. I asked Daniel for help and he’s probably quite smart. I think he must be because he got it at a snap for this question (then again, I really am not that smart so I couldn’t get an answer until he explained it to me):

If all Laps are Lops, all Lops are Loops, and all Loops are Lups, then which of the following is not true?
A. All Laps are Loops
B. All Loops are Laps
C. All Laps are Lups
D. All Lops are Lups


Daniel says this is pretty easy if you read a lot of fine prints in contracts. Go figure.

He was online in one of those blue-moon days. At one point we were discussing his name (of course I was the curious fish- don’t like cats) and that got us into his lineage, which is pretty complicated if you had to explain it in words over yahoo messenger.

So I drew a chart. I offered it to him so next time he won’t have a hard time explaining himself and he can just show people this chart, but he said no thanks. Oh, well.

Here it is (I am as proud of it as the pilot was with his boa constrictor that ate an elephant).




Conclusion: He is ¼ Persian Jew, ¼ French, ½ Chinese. Or in short, sino-jew.

ONE LAST THING.

I am allowing comments!!!!!!!!!!!!
I’ve had more than a few people complain about my lack of democracy (hello, it’s MY blog).

So here’s a try. If I don't like you I will make you vanish.