Getting used to it
Catching up on the morning news with Channel News Asia on the bus :)
I woke up later this morning than usual and rushed through getting ready (thank goodness I ironed the week's clothes last night!). As I reached the bus stop, the usual express bus departed. Ok, won't fret. Will spend a bit more money taking BusPlus (actually, 4x more money but still much cheaper than cab fares). Clock on the bus says 8:02. Huh?
I missed the earliest express bus, not the second one I usually take! AND, I took the last seat in BusPlus so it is not stopping until we reach the CBD. Hurrah! So I am in the earliest to work today- 8:20. Even earlier than Joe. Cool huh?
Found out that my client's event garnered major TV and news coverage!!!!!!!!! Double hurrah!
Ordering food in Mandarin :(
I suck at Mandarin. Although I like Mandarin oranges, the Mandarin Oriental in KL, and I live in Mandarin Gardens and the colour orange-this if of no relevance to the greater scheme of difficulty in ordering food, of course.
Have a good day :)