Monday, April 17, 2006

Come away with me...

Norah Jones' first album. 24th floor Singapore Land Tower. 10pm.

I refuse to comprehend why work is not done right the first time. Why do people think 'I can always correct that' when you can absolutely negate the possibility of that? It saves so much time of having to re-do stuff. Or having others pick-up after you.

So I am fussy so kill me.

Norah Jones de-stresses me. But only the first album. I don't like the second.

I so miss Janice and Shanice, my professional partners in crime.

Neeways, finally went to the beach for a short walk.

Singaporeans have a sweeter tongue than Malaysians'. Ku is right, most foodstuff is sweeter here- like Mee Siam- yuck. I need to learn to cook. Been living on bread and pasta. I love bread and pasta, but I feel like I owe it to my Chinese genes to consume rice every now and then. Plus, bread is more fattening since it is more processed.

The Minister Mentor (huh??) Lee Kuan Yew had an open discussion with 10 under 30s last week over TV. I only caught snippets of it. His demeanor and the way he handled questions, how he has more he wants to say than he wants to listen- so much like Mahathir. At least Dr M is out of the official govt scene- though that doesn't stop him from making racial and irritating remarks.

I am not being disrespectful. I admire them and I value all they have done, all the exprience they carry. But it would be nice if they also genuinely respect the views of the younger generation.

Ok, going home. Shower. Eat, maybe. Sleep.