Friday, April 28, 2006

The A List

I was sick over the last two days (still a little sick) and as some of you may know, when you are sick, you may feel down and fall into a spiral of self doubt. I told Chloe about it and despite having to fight her own illness at work (and she has TONNES of work) she wrote this for me!!! I am supposed to recite it to myself:


I’m a LOVED and BLESSED person!!
I know that I am among of those really blessed people in this world that has everything that I need… not necessary everything that I want, but everything that I need! God has been good in this area..

How I m BLESSED:

1) I have a wonderful family, a mom and a dad who are together and will probably be together for the rest of their lives.. healthy and still am able to take care of me and my siblings; a cute sister; a good bro who is very open in his communication with me..

2) I have a good job with good colleagues…I got what I wanted in the first place! To work in Spore! Pay is not great…but GOOD ENUF!

3) I have frens like Jenn and Sean who are….. and also Lok..who is blur for most of the time, but he is a good fren… blah..blah blah.. Chloe.. a cute girl who can entertain me for most of the time…although sometimes I find her to be too hyper! But well, no one is perfect rite??!!!

4) I have so many other frens, like Josie..and Choy Mee, and Paul, and HC and Gin and ok..even XXX who can sometimes display some kind of care to me…Altho I may not be on their mind at all times..but I know sometimes I made it there…! :)

5) I live in a fairly prosperous place, whereby food is never a scarcity and also I don’t have to worry about my safety when I walk out at any time of the day, I am allow free speech and I can dress however I wanna..

6) I live in Mandarin Gardens! One of the more prestigious places..well, used to be, and I can swim whenever I wanna, and the beach is sooo close!! And well, it is like a dream come true to be living there..cos it is something that I had wanted, and God has been good to bless me with it!

7) I have money in the bank that I can use for emergency, a property…and I have many many beautiful clothes and can afford to spend on some luxuries in life..such as pedicures and manicures, massages, facials, gym.. to keep myself happy and entertained.

8) I have a laptop, I can blog…and express my innermost dissatisfaction with the government, and my silliest dreams and also perception in life..etc..

9) I do have guys who admire me… chuckle..chuckle..and there are actually quite nice chaps..ie. AAA, BBB, CCC… etc. although I haven’t found the right match as yet..but, I know that I still have it!! My charms and my attractiveness is still there..going strong at 30!!! J

10) I am so loved that it overflows that I could share my love with those surrounding me!

11) And the list goes on….

Really, put down all that u are thankful for,…some of it, I just simply whack only la… u can make a better list yourself… :)

Don’t be down…
U do indeed have a lot !!
So, hang the Devil, k!!!


NB: I don’t have many, many beautiful clothes, and I don’t have money in the bank because of the property. I also don’t have a personal laptop, which is why I update my blog over lunch.