Sunday, April 22, 2007

Superhero, moi?

Your results:
You are Superman

























Superman
90%
Supergirl
85%
Robin
77%
Wonder Woman
75%
Spider-Man
60%
Hulk
60%
Batman
60%
Green Lantern
50%
Iron Man
50%
The Flash
45%
Catwoman
10%
You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz




I can't believe I am a Superman. I don't fancy wearing my underwear out. The one person I wish to look like, I am the least of. Just because I don't wear push-up bras?? Even Jon is more of a Catwoman than I am!! What did you do, Jon?

By the way, I am not always mild-mannered and good and don't always love to help others. I am nasty, too!

Who is Green Lantern??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey!!

i am green lantern!! cool heheh...
When you flying? erm..not as superman ah..but when you flying to london??? RENUNION HERE IN LONDON!!

Jon said...

Me? Catwoman? err... I just won't die? lol

nicole said...

Jon, you mean you won't die eight times... or is it nine? Sorry didn't catch you today. Hope to see you and family in London next month, or I may go to Manchester to visit a cousin.

TYL, we are leaving tomorrow at noon and arriving at Heathrow about 6:30pm. See ya soon!!

Anonymous said...

Hey you.. not a word of goodbye and no news on whether you still need the 5kg.. :-P tsk tsk tsk..

nicole said...

Hey hey,

hello from London. Grey and wet, but not too cold :) No jet lag yet.

Gin, I thought Friday was goodbye!! Sorreee :)Hugs to make up for it. I packed my "contingency" stuff up to 3am lar- will ask my brother to get in touch with you about the 5kg :) It should be less, actually.