Move over, Awfully Chocolate!
I did say I like good food.
I’ve heard the rave from a few people before but two nights ago Sean and Jenn brought me there. We had the Classic Chocolate Cake.
Now, for a person who claims she doesn’t like cakes or chocolates, this could prove to be a double whammy for palate experience.
There were only two occasions in my life where I liked a dessert soooooo much that I belabouredly swirled each bite around my tongue to fully explore and enjoy their textures and tastes.
The first was tiramisu in a restaurant somewhere off Oxford Street. I forgot the name and place because Live, Upeka, Fede and I were just wandering around not wanting to leave each other’s company- it was my farewell, then.
The second was that Classic Chocolate Cake with melted chocolate and vanilla ice cream at Ms Read’s, 1-Utama shopping mall, new wing.
It was just as good without the ice cream.
Kevyn and Felicia, when you do make your way to KL, please do try it out. I am certain you will love it!
P/S Actually, I do eat cakes and chocs; I am just very selective.
3 comments:
Oh my god.. you make it sound soooooo damn delicious!!
I just came back from Hong Kong and feeling fat fat fat!!! But it sounds sooo tempting. =)
Ooooh! Must tell me what you bought!!!! Please lar, Chinese food don't make you fat. It's all those Malay uncle's lunches from Golden Shoe!!! And cakes like Ms Read's (which is by the way a boutique for non-petites).
I am so broke broke broke now...
Bought mainly work clothes though, was so tempted to buy those very nice looking street wear but figured that I won't have the opportunity to wear them. =(
Bought a very nice y-3 bag though.. so nice, it burnt a hole in my pocket. =p
Post a Comment