Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Year, New Beginnings

It’s corny, I know. New year, new beginnings.

That’s what my church in Singapore proclaimed for 2008. That God would do things He has never done before in our lives. GASP.

The year just barely passed, 2007 – was proclaimed as the year of multiplication, increase, and fulfillment. In some ways that was true for me ☺

So yes, I want everything God wants to do in my life and all the good things He wants to give me. Yes, and Amen.

A few people asked me if I have resolutions for the New Year. I don’t make resolutions. But I do intend to do these:

1. Gain at between 2-3kg. Trust me, it is tough.
2. Exercise more.
3. Learn how to in-line skate so my Rollerblades don’t hibernate in the box. Also because of No.2 and so that Auntie Cindy won’t laugh at me.
4. Save money, finally.

Honestly the first would be the toughest to achieve. Especially for the weight to be strategically distributed!!! I need an instructor :P

Here’s wishing all of you a blessed and wonderful new year. Cheers!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I would love to see you achieve goal #1. LOL! Happy New Year, Yeng!

davidlian said...

Wah...you have to fight to gain weight? I wish I could lose weight without the effort.

Anyway, happy new year! :)

the deLicious Word said...

finishing your food would be a good start ... :-)

Anonymous said...

My dearest friend, Happy New YEar to you....May the new year brings with it many many new experiences..including gaining weight!! Maybe I can transfer some to you?:P

And may you be continuously blessed with His LOVE and GUIDANCE....

Loads love...