Thursday, January 03, 2008

Dinner at CafeCafe

My sis have been raving about the food at the fancy French restaurant she works in. It apparently has the best French food in town. I had reservations (feelings, not the table) because I always thought French cuisine is overrated. Especially for it's price.

We did make a real reservation and the food was worth all the rave sis gave :)

No picture of the food because we polished the plates.

Here's some of me and family, though. Sis is not in here because she was our waitress :P

People say I look like my mom. Do I?





I still have not figured out how to rotate pictures in Blogger!

5 comments:

The Hungry Hog said...

How about rotating before you post it up? :)

nicole said...

you know, i thought i did just that. but it didn't work. that, or i'm daft. prod the latter!!

Anonymous said...

You do look a little like your mom. Jon would never bring me to a French restaurant, 'cos like you, he thinks the food is overrated.

Anonymous said...

your photos cant seem to load on my screen.. anyways, i will opt for chinese food anytime. quite an ah-lian when come to food.. hahaha..

yltan said...

i think hor... you do look like your mom loh..