Sean + Jenn
Sean + Jenn= Seanne
Sean + Jenn= Jeanne
Sean + Jenn= Jean...
Sean and Jenn are having a baby :) [very big smile after getting tired from jumping around]
I was quite surprised when Sean called me in the middle of the day. Sean never calls me in the middle of the day. Sean never calls me, almost.
He said, “Yeng? Jenn wants to talk to you”. My heart was on the verge of pounding. I don’t like surprises and a midday call during a normal workday when both of them were supposed to be at work signals something isn’t normal.
“Yeng? I am pregnant!!”
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!
I couldn’t keep to my seat!!!!!! Jenn was still holding on to the pregnancy test strip. I could hear trembling in her voice.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!
How do I describe the feeling after having shared with your dearest friends [some of] their trials, perseverance, hopes, disappointments, and then now their joy?
I am really, really so happy for them. And truly praise God. He makes all things beautiful in His time, and His timing is perfect :)
Jenn: I was actually planning something for Valentine’s…
Yeng: Well, now there is no pressure!!
Dear Baby, you have amazing parents. I love them to bits because they are the most sincere, kind, generous, gracious, and genuine people on earth and I love them to bits (have I said this already?).
I love them not because I’ve known them since I was 14.
I love them not because I grew up with them together with the entire SJGC bunch.
I love them not because your dad is a real joker and corny joker and one of the most easy going guys around who was quite cute when he was younger.
I love them not because your mom is so sweet and pretty and thoughtful and has a heart of gold and one that seeks to love and please God.
I love them not because they came to my house when I was sad and cried with me and prayed for me.
I love them not because they went on a holiday with me to visit the Chans in Melbourne.
I love them not because they brought me lollipops and cut mangoes when I was stressed studying for CFA level 1 (which I failed).
I love them not because they had the most beautiful wedding I ever attended because they are so loved by people all around them.
I love them not because they go the extra, extra miles for people around them.
I love because of all these things and the much, much more words cannot express.
Baby, you have wonderful and beautiful parents. And I pray you would be both of them combined and more, with the grace of God. AMEN.
Love you, Aunty Nicole
No comments:
Post a Comment