Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Prayer for Granddad

Father in heaven,

Please send your angels to watch over my granddad. Please give insight and knowledge to the doctors and nurses to make the right diagnosis and give the right treatment.

Father please hold granddad in your arms and keep him from harm. I pray you will cover him with the blood of Christ- the blood of Christ that heals and protects. I pray you will also have mercy and lead granddad to salvation. Please speak to his heart and his mind about the things of heaven, about your love for him, and Christ’s love for him. Please comfort him and let his mind not be confused. Arrest his worries and bad thoughts and fill his mind with your light and his heart with your peace.

Please send your angels to watch over grandma who is at home alone also. Please guard her mind from thinking about negative things. Speak to her, also, Lord. Appear to her whether in thoughts or in form and invite her into your Kingdom. And I pray Lord, you will be faithful to your promises.

You put me into this family and you saved me. I am the only one to pray for the whole family. But I know without me, no one else will, and this is part of your plan. You love my family and you put me here for them. Be faithful now Lord, and exercise you power and salvation on every member of my family. Extend to them your grace and mercy and write their names in your Book of Life.

Holy Spirit, please go into my grandparent’s home and wash away all that is not of Christ and The Father. Cleanse all the spirits that hold and harm in the name of Christ. And turn every heart of the member of my family to Christ.

I am praying Lord. Please hear from heaven and answer.

In Jesus’ name, Amen.