Monday, December 12, 2005

Paul proposed. Vina said yes. In an orphange in Morocco. [big smile]

That was last Friday.

Uncle Wai Wah called this afternoon. He is bac for a visit. Said he has a chocolate bar for me which he will consume if he doesn't get to see me before he goes bac to Melb. Wanted to now when I will be visiting again. I said -When Paul and Vina get married next year [exclamation, exclamation, exclamation]

The letter between j and l and the exclamation sign still do not wor. I need a new eyboard.

Got my phone bac after two wees in the worshop. They erased my favourite game. And that really cute picture of me CH too at Dome.

I need to thin of a way to launch a slew of new releases for my software client. Stumped.

Shannon died in Lost Season II episode 6. I don't lie her character, but I hadn't want her to die either.

I am maing roasted rosemary chicen wings and por and mushroom meatloaf for CG Christmas party this Sunday. But I have no non-Christian friend to bring ;[

All set [almost] for Sri Lana. Just found out that in the northern are, roads are still mined. Good thing we are not going there. Am really disappointed Upex will not be home when are in Colombo. Hadn't told family I will be away for Chinese New Year- gulp.