Little people I love
"Jia jia Nicole!!!"
Thats was the LOVELIEST sound I heard in the longest time!!!!!! :) [feeling all nice and warm]
It was Saphie calling from Buckingham (not the palace), UK. The most beautiful and intelligent and darling six year old I know from Pulau Redang on magical weekend in August this year.
The darling little princess is all well from her chicken pox and bout of "bugs" as her mom called it, and will be back in school tomorrow. [still feeling all nice and warm]
Amazing what adorable little kids can do to you.
I called Choo soon after putting down the phone with Ping (Saphie's mom) and gushed about Saphie. She in turn told me of another most memorable and funny episode, this time with the cutest and most lovable five year old boy called Jordan Ming-yun Rohan Dass.
Jordan called to Choo this morning after service. She stooped near him and he said, "I have new briefs" and promptly showed them off! "They are Power Rangers," proclaimed the proud owner.
Lovely lovely kids!!