The longest tag!!!
Rena, this is only because I love you OK? :P
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night.
My flatmate and good friend Aileen, as we were talking about things that we want to pray for each other. Needlessly said, we digress.
2. What were you doing at 0800?
I have no cognition of that time.
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Answering work emails.
4. What happened to you in 2006?
Was a bad year, don't want to recall.
5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
Ma! Do you want to get changed now?
6. How many beverages did you have today?
One- "home made" barley at the kopitiam downstairs :P
7. What color is your hairbrush?
I don't use a brush cos I have wavy hair. But I comb while rinsing off the conditioner and that comb is purple in colour.
8. What was the last thing you paid for?
Breakfast, with mom.
9. Where were you last night?
At home. I'm a homebody.
10. What color is your front door?
Terracota, as with all the other HDB units in my area!!
11. Where do you keep your change?
In a bowl in my room.
12. What’s the weather like today?
Cloudy in the morning, raining right now.
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Vanilla by and only by Haagen Daaz
14. What excites you?
Vacations by the beach where you do nothing; and doing fun stuff like ww rafting and hang gliding, etc. Shopping for nice things. I don't get easily excited, actually...
15. Do you want to cut your hair?
A la Rena, I'll keep it long, thank you.
16. Are you over the age of 25?
Someone recently said I look like I could be 12. Go figure. Someone also said we should stop counting at 27.
18. Do you watch the O.C.?
The only channels I watch are CNBC, Hallmark and Discovery Travel and Living. And ESPN when there is F1.
19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Yes.
20. Do you make up your own words?
Yes, and then I define them. Check out the name of my blog.
21. Are you a jealous person?
A little, I think...
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
Aileen.
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
Karen [Ho]
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
Lost my phone in Bali, and SIM card just got reactivated. Lots of messages but no calls yet.
25. What does the last text message you received say?
"Morning! I got many questions to ask about your faith but too many for SMS. It's really nice here [in Bali], thanks for letting me join you guys. I hope to catch up with you soon."
26. Do you chew on your straw?
Yes.
27. Do you have curly hair?
Wavy, but around the fringes they get curly.
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
Take mom to Suntec city for the Duck Tour (which I really want to go to except I have meetings in the office!)
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
I don't remember them.
30. What was the last thing you ate?
Toast with butter and kaya, with teh-o.
31. Will you get married in the future?
Only God knows and I believe His timing is perfect. So would be His will and choice.
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
C'est tout ensemble - a French movie starring Audrey Tatou, on board the plane to Bali.
33. Is there anyone you like right now?
I like a lot of people. I like 90% of the people I know. Others, I don't remember them.
34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
Yesterday.
35. Are you currently depressed?
"Depression is meditation of the wrong information". I have the Truth :)
36. Did you cry today?
Nope.
37. Why did you answer and post this?
Because I love Rena. And because otherwise, I would need to use more grey matter to come up with a post.
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
No thanks.
2 comments:
tag is sooo long rite??? i wold have killed reyna but becoz i love her too... decided to do it. and yes, you're rite, "And because otherwise, I would need to use more grey matter to come up with a post." hahahahaha... the pemalas that i am :)
hope you're happy with your NEW phone!
mwaaaaaaahhh!!
And I love you guys too, you cows! :)
Post a Comment