Sunday, August 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Kelly!


I don't know much about her anymore except for the facts. That she lives in the US. That she is a stay-home mom of a lovely baby girl. That she must be a wonderful and most loving and gentle mom and wife.

But during one period of my life, a long and critical period, she was God's light in my life and she loved me as Jesus did. She was my closest and most beloved friend and one I would always love. Always.

Dear Wai Sang, Happy Birthday. May God's love and blessings follow you all the days of your life (Hasby and Naomi's, too) :)

I love you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to wai sang too... Wai sang, if you are readign this, think you should start writing a blog la... then we can all keep in touch :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh, it's Wai Sang's birthday. Happy Birthday!