Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The best case scenario


Sometimes, some things work out that way so that you really get goosebumps knowing and feeling that the Holy Spirit is at work right there, right then. I am talking about mom's surgery and recovery.

The surgery could have been more complicated but it took the path of least resistance.
The hospitalisation could have taken much longer but she recovered a little bit quicker than expected.
The bill was very high but it was much less than anticipated.

In other words- Hallelujah!

One more round to go: biopsy results.

Father, please let the biopsy show that the polyps are just benign ones. Amen.

If there is one thing I don't hope to do often, it is to visit the hospital daily. No matter how posh the place or how friendly the staff.

I hate that the title of my blogs is in green all the time. How do I change that??

No comments: