Not for woosies like me
I had to ask Navin to erase pencil scribbles on the paper for me.
I can't lift my arms or do anything that requires any strength!!!!!! (Typing is ok because that uses fingers).
So we finally did manage to do the wakeboarding thingamiji. Except I went on the kneeboard, the easiest of the lot. Josie and Aileen took the skiis. They both fell on their faces at the start.
I got off and went 2/3 of the way and had to let go at the FURTHEST end of the (manmade) lagoon. That means having to carry my kneeboard back ALL THE WAY! By which time my arms and thighs (I don't know why) were shaking.
They told us if we fall off we are supposed to swim to the side, get out of the lagoon and walk back with our equipment.
I tried pushing the board by the side of the lagoon as I walked but that required bending up and down. Finally got smart and untied the kneestrap. Dragged the board on the water while I walked at the side. Josie said I looked funny although it was pretty smart. PRETTY SMART.
That's pretty + smart. (HA HA)
I said it's a new hobby called "walking the board". Somehow Josie and Aileen found that funny.
That's pretty + smart + funny.
Maybe they were being kind.
So Josie was the champion who went around 6 times on the skiis, and even tried the wakeboard and fell on her face four times. Aileen gets the perseverance medal for falling off 20m further each time and then having to carry her skiis back to the starting point each time five times.
I am seriously aching. At least I can say I did it once.