Thursday, February 23, 2006

Chloe (Klo-ee)

She had to go around telling people in her office how her name is pronounced. Not Chhhlo-ee.

She is very cute. And very pretty. And very smart. And she is my bestest friend.

I tell her she is my only friend. Well, the only one I can call for anything anytime and the I’d rather spend time and do things with her more than anyone else. The only one I can completely be myself with. And vice-versa, I think.

If we don't have to wake up to go to work in the morning, I think we could even talk till then.

And now she is so sad I am leaving.

I am so sad, too.

Chloe once told me about her theory on phases in life (told you she is a smart cookie). She said at different times if your life, you have special friends. And then the phase passes, and you have new friends. A theory can be so devoid of feelings. In practice, it is not so easy.

Chloe might be venturing to another part of the world, too. Her company has plans to send her to London for three months (where I want to be!!!) with the option of staying there.

She will be a lot closer to Saphie!! And a lot further from me. But that’s phases of life?

I will miss Chloe very, very much.


Blue is her favourite colour.